Monday, October 4, 2010

Tomorrow - Doctor Day

I'm heading the the neurologist tomorrow, what fun!  The last treatment of Botox hardly worked, but it the past it did.  I can not afford to get it done again this year, it's as simple as we don't have enough money in the health care spending account and I don't have 750.00 laying around!  It's a very frustrating road I am going down.

But I always come back to God has a reason for the pain.  I am going to learn something from this time.  And I have learned a lot already.

1.  I have a wonderful family that will stand behind me, in front of me and they will take care of me.
2.  I have to ask for help and it is ok.
3.  I have to say "no" to things I would of always said "yes" to in the past.
4.  Sometimes I let my family down and they still love me.

I have learned a lot of other things too, you really find out who your real friends are when your sick all the time.

Jeremiah 17:14
Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed;
save me, and I shall be saved,
for you are my praise.

One day, either here or in heaven I WILL BE HEALED.

No comments:

Post a Comment