Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I Will Walk By Faith

It has been a long two weeks since I saw the doctor, he took me off all my meds for migraines.  Wow, never saw that one coming.  So it's been about two weeks since I went off all the meds and this is day three of my migraine, I am so upset.  My head is killing me and worse yet, I am now depending on my family almost 85% to help take care of me.  I HATE this, I have head pain and I am angry.

Why does my head have to hurt?  I don't understand what I've done in my life to have this pain.  Ok, thanks for listening to me complain, now moving on, I can't feel sorry for myself for too long.

So, I have to walk by faith...I believe fully that my God, Jehovah, Almight God, the healer, the Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace is going to heal me fully.  Now that time may not arrive until I enter heaven, but I know there I will have a new body and have no more pain.  So I cling to the promise of the healing only God can give.

That doesn't mean that I don't get upset, I don't get frustrated because I do and sometimes it's ugly and I feel sorry for myself.  I really feel sorry for my family because I can't be the wife/mom I am called to be, they carry way to much because of my pain.

Oh well, my head is really hurting tonight, i've spent 99% of the day in bed and I need to go to sleep.  Praying for healing and for all the others out there in the same boat as I am in today.

Abba Father, help us (migraine suffers) to deal with our pain, find the right doctors, find the proper medications and help each of us through our days and nights.  Father, help our familys that love us and need us to be whole.  And Lord, please help those who are doing research, help them find a link, a cure, something.  Thank you Lord, I love you...your daughter...

No comments:

Post a Comment